Workplace Wellness to provide employee support service
London Business School has appointed Workplace Wellness to provide its employee support service, the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). This replaces the former service provided by Optum.
The Workplace Wellness EAP is a free and confidential service which offers all LBS employees expert guidance, invaluable information, specialist counselling and support any time, day or night, either over the telephone or online. Where appropriate, the EAP can provide you with up to six sessions of face-to-face counselling.
You can call 0800 1116 387 at any time or visit: www.my-eap.com (username: lbswell)
The EAP can also provide information about:
- Consumer rights and legal information - benefits, housing problems, tax credits, disability, neighbour disputes
- Debt management and budgeting - creditors, financial health check
- Emotional support - poor work/life balance, illness, crisis, anxiety, loss, self-confidence, workplace pressure
- Family relationships - communication, marriage, co-habitation, coping with teenagers
- Health & Wellbeing - problems sleeping, fitness, weight management, alcohol, nutrition
- Work and career issues - change, team dynamics, work overload, conflict
- Dedicated manager support - giving positive feedback and celebrating success, having difficult conversations, conflict, managing stress, performance and attendance.
Workplace Wellness will answer your questions promptly or refer you to the most appropriate advisor, counsellor, or source of information, including legal, financial, consumer and personal - all in confidence.