Workplace wellness 24/7 counselling and advice
Our Human Resources and Research Faculty Office provides staff and core faculty with a free and confidential counselling service and Workplace Wellness Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) as part of your benefit package.
What EAP offers
Workplace Wellness is the UK’s leading and one of the longest-established providers of employee assistance.
The EAP is a secure site dedicated to your wellbeing. It is a free and confidential service offering all LBS employees expert guidance, invaluable information, specialist counselling and support any time, day or night, either over the telephone or online. Where appropriate, the EAP can provide you with up to six sessions of face-to-face counselling.
The EAP can support you to make the small lifestyle changes that could have a large impact on your health and wellbeing. The EAP site gives you access to expertise and advice. You can download factsheets and information, and listen to podcasts on a range of topics, including:
- Emotional support: workplace pressure, poor work–life balance, illness, crisis, anxiety, loss, self-confidence
- Family relationships: communication, marriage, co-habitation, coping with teenagers
- Health and wellbeing: problems sleeping, fitness, weight management, alcohol, nutrition
- Work and career issues: change, team dynamics, work overload, conflict
- Dedicated manager support: giving positive feedback and celebrating success, having difficult conversations, conflict, managing stress, performance and attendance
- Consumer rights and legal information: benefits, housing problems, tax credits, disability, neighbourhood disputes
- Debt management and budgeting: creditors, financial health check.