Security Team's Christmas message
As everyone is getting ready to finish up for the Festive Holidays here are a few things to remember before you leave for the holidays:
- Please ensure that you either take home or put in a secure place and valuble items such as personal items,iPads and laptops.
- Ensure that when you leave for the holidays that you office is locked with all windows shut and heating switched off.
Remember if any staff or students wish to access the School during Christmas Closure you must sign in and out at Plowden Security Reception Desk.
Also please note that during this time Taunton, Lorne Close, Huntsworth Mews and Linhope Street will be closed so there will be no access to the fitness centre, swimming pool or library until the 3rd January 2017. Please consult the A-Z guide of Campus Services over the Christmas and New Year period.
Students will be able to use the seminar rooms in RG corridor during Christmas but these rooms are limited so you may need to share.
Staff and Faculty can get access to their office but please remember to sign in.
Out and about during Christmas:
During this festive time we are likely to go out or attend a Christmas party for your own safety please remember the following:
- If you are out celebrating look after your property. If there is one available use a cloakroom to store property safely.
Thieves notice unattended belongings, keep them within sight at all times.
- Plan ahead. Know how you are going to get home safely, plan your route and mode of transport. Visit the Transport for London (TFL) website for travel updates.
- Know your limit and try alternate between alcoholic drinks with a non-alcoholic drink.
- Don’t leave your drink unattended when out in pubs or clubs.
- Don’t used unlicenced cabs. Stay safe and book a licensed cab or get a black cab.
Useful contact numbers:
In an emergency, always dial 999
Otherwise please use 101 for the met police.
Transport for London 0843 222 1234
National Rail Enquiries 08457 48 49 50
Plowden Security Desk: 0207 000 7888
The Security Team at London Business School would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and we will see you all in 2017.