Secure your place at the annual Middle East Conference
The LBS Middle East Club invite you to the 17th Annual Middle East Conference taking place at 8:30 on Friday 8 March, at the Royal Lancaster in London.
The largest Middle East Conference in Europe, this year's edition will bring together some of the region’s biggest business leaders under one roof to discuss topics such as venture capital, SME development, entrepreneurship, investment, technology and women empowerment.
The Conference theme Investing in Transformation will provide a platform for discussion on the hottest trends transforming the region and impacting business.
- Rodolphe Saade, CEO of CMA CGM
- George Sarraf, Managing Director of Strategy& Middle East
- Faraz Khalid, CEO of noon.com
- Abdulla Elyas, Co-founder of Careem
- Faisal Rehman, Middle East Head of SoftBank Investment Advisers
And many more!