Qualtrics is web- based survey tool used by the School to conduct survey research, evaluations and other data collection activities. It is open for use by all students, faculty and staff at LBS and we have recently made some changes to the way Qualtrics is supported and administered.
Due to an increase in demand for the use of Qualtrics across the School, we are switching to a support model, based on your role at the school.
Rather than contacting the Behavioural Lab team for support with access or surveys, please contact the following teams or individuals:
- Students, Advancement, Marketing and Communications, IT, Campus Services: IT Help
- Research and Faculty: Behavioural Lab
- Degree Education and Central Services: Ed Tech team
- Career Centre: Dragos Diac
- Executive Education: Tech Team
- Digital Learning/Library: Marija Cuculic / Brigitte Gomes
- HR Operations and Business Partners: Ross Hammond/Rosie Aden
- L&D – Sara Fonseca/Melanie Bevan
There is also a new Yammer group available for users across the community to be able to share best practice, ideas and to ask questions about getting the best out of Qualtrics. You can join the group here