LBS Annual Healthcare Conference
LBS Healthcare Club hosts the annual Healthcare Conference at the Wellcome Collection.
Tomorrow's Patient, supported by sponsors GlaxoSmithKline and Johnson & Johnson, takes places across the two evenings of Tuesday 12 March and Wednesday 13 March.
The evenings will include keynote speeches, two panels each night, closing remarks, exhibit booths, and networking reception, where attendees can further their discussion on the topics covered by the speakers.
- Rt. Hon Lord Drayson, CEO of Sensyne Health
- Kamlini Ramdas, Professor of Management Science and Operations at LBS
- Colleen Cunningham, Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at LBS
- Ric Howe, Business Lead of Data and AI for Healthcare at Microsoft
- David J. Cole, Head of Business Development and Innovation at IBM Watson
- Dr Pearse Keane, Clinic Lead for Deep Mind Project at Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Rashmi Narayana, Clinical and Regulatory Lead at Medopad
- Dr Mahiben, Co-Founder and CEO at Cera
- Hamish Grierson, Co-Founder and CEO at Thriva
- Dr Lawrence Pedalitis, Head of Innovation and Impact at Chelwest HNS Trust
- Ming Tang, Director of Data, Analysis and Intelligence Service at the NHS
- Vincent Smith, VP Core Consumable Development at Ilumina
Tickets are available to purchase now from here.