Last chance to name our new employee self-service system
The naming competition for our employee self service system closes on Friday 28 April. Don't miss out on the opportunity to win £100 and name one of the School's core systems.
We are looking for a creative and catchy name for the part of our new HR system that is currently known as Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS). From July they will be the main way that we all manage our absence, holidays, payslips and personal data.
The name will appear on system pages and messages from the system (eg. “your leave has been approved by new name”). In addition, if your name is chosen, you will receive a £100 voucher of your choice.
How the competition works:
- Go to the competition area on Yammer
- Reply to the post with your suggested name for the new system
- The completion will close on Friday 28 April
- The judges will review all entries and choose a winner (their decision is final!)
- The winner will be announced in the first May edition of Life@LBS