Fitness Centre refresh complete
We are pleased to announce that our Fitness Centre has been refreshed to provide the best environment and facilities for users. Changes include:
- A new manager - we are pleased to introduce Georgie Peachey as the new Fitness Centre Manager. Vicki Crumpton, the current Fitness Centre manager, is leaving us after 12 years at LBS. We thank Vicki for her hard work and wish her all the best in her new venture.
- A new reception team leader - a dedicated person staffing the reception desk and responding to emails. Please welcome Sarah North to the team.
- Better locker management - lockers will now be checked nightly
- A new Zumba teacher - Arran Williams
- No expiry date on class cards
- New class access cards - providing attendees with studio access and replacing paper passes
- A new class cancellation policy - we are introducing a 'three strikes and you're out' policy to ensure spaces are offered for those who can attend. If you do not show up to class, or cancel with less than 24 hours notice three times, you'll be out for a term.
If you have any queries or issues please contact the Fitness Centre Manager.