Name our new employee self-service system and win a £100 voucher
What’s in a name? In recent years we have seen buildings named after the great and the good (Sammy Ofer Centre, Ratcliffe Building) and who can forget Boaty McBoatface (aka Sir David Attenborough)?
The search is now on for a creative and catchy name for our employee and manager self-service system – launching for staff and faculty in July. This part of our new HR system is currently known as Employee Self Service (ESS) or Manager Self Service (MSS) and, from July will be the main way that we all manage our absence, holidays, payslips and personal data.
We are looking for a creative and inspired name for this new part of the HR system – it will appear on system pages and messages from the system (eg. “your leave has been approved by new name”). In addition, if your name is chosen, you will receive a £100 voucher of your choice.
How the competition works:
- Go to the competition area on Yammer.
- Reply to the post with your suggested name for the new system
- The completion will close on Friday 28 April
- The judges will review all entries and choose a winner (their decision is final!)
- The winner will be announced in the first May edition of Life@LBS