Don't miss out on #generationE
London Business School's Flagship Entrepreneurship, Tech and Media Conference welcomes you to a day filled with insightful fireside chats, thrilling pitching competitions, and networking with the who's who of the European tech scene.
#generationE represents entrepreneurial individuals who strive to think outside the box and drive change in their organizations. It doesn’t matter if you work for a startup, a small business or a big corporate; our conference will equip you with the tools and the network necessary to drive innovation.
Who is coming to speak:
- Rob Kniaz, founder of Hoxton Ventures, investor in Deliveroo, Babylon Health, Darktrace among other fast-growing companies
- Lars Fjeldsoe-Nielsen, general partner at Balderton Capital, formerly the VP of Mobile Partnerships at Uber, an early employee at Dropbox and an advisor to Whatsapp
- Frank Meehan, co-founder and CEO of SmartUp, general partner at SparkLabs Global Ventures, former board member of Spotify, Siri, Summly, Affectiva, Ginger, DoubleTwist, Bitcasa, Fixmom Desti and others
- Senior Managers from Uber, BBC Worldwide, Vodafone, Bell Labs, Kantox, Azimo and many others
Here is why you should join us:
- Hear the untold stories of seasoned European entrepreneurs that you won’t find on Youtube or TechCrunch
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in Fin Tech, Internet of Things, and the Future of Media
- Network and interact with industry experts and the London Business School community, including world-renowned professors, successful alumni, and an incredibly diverse and motivated student body
- Get your start-up in front of investing teams of Seedcamp, Techstars and MassChallenge accelerators
To find the most up-to-date information and sign up for updates, check out the website www.lbsgeneratione.co.uk