Fun at the Festive Fair
Staff, faculty and students are all invited to join us between 11:30 and 14:00 on Wednesday 20 November for the annual Festive Fair. Enjoy the start of the holiday season with this merry event.
There will be lots of food and drink for you to feast on and gifts to buy for your loved ones.
- Pick up your lunch with a selection of hot meats carved to order in baps, served with roasties and trimmings
- Watch our chef’s demonstration, starting at 12:30 on the main stage in the Dining Room
- Take advantage of offers from shop@LBS
- Get crafty and try painting your own bauble
- Indulge in festive homemade treats such as mince pies, stollen and yule logs, and explore a variety of chutneys, chocolates and foodie gifts for your friends and family
- The Book People will also be offering great deals on a range of bestsellers, along with a selection of craft stalls – perfect for Christmas presents! Remember that 10% of purchases is donated to a local charity
- Engage with our local wine merchant and pick up the perfect wine to complement your Christmas dinner
- Warm your cockles with hot chocolate and mulled wine.
For every purchase you make from the fair between 11:30 and 13:30, you’ll be given a raffle ticket. One lucky person will then win a luxury hamper.
Please RSVP to the event with the following calendar hold.