Fitness Centre reopens with celebratory Sundowners
We are excited to announce that our newly refurbished Fitness and Wellbeing Centre will re-open on Friday 17 November. Opening day will include giveaways and equipment demos, and the team will also be sponsoring that evening's Sundowners.
The programme for the day is as follows...
11.00 – 12.00, Fitness and Wellbeing Centre reception, Taunton ground floor
- Visit the newly relocated Fitness and Wellbeing Centre reception
- Meet and greet with Fitness and Wellbeing Centre staff
- Discover our Nutramino bars and shakes
- Sweat towels and travel coffee mug giveaways
- View our new clothing and accessory range
- Protein balls and juices available to try
From 11.00, Level -1
- Fitness and Wellbeing Centre staff will be showcasing the new equipment and the gym will be available to use
- View the revamped class timetable
Our brand new gym on Level -1 will be choc-full of the latest sports equipment: Life Fitness Elevation Series PowerMill Climbers and Exercise Bikes, the weights area is stocked with Hammer Strength HD Elite Power Racks, alongside a raft of SKILLMILL Connect running machines. For further information on the kit please see the attached PDF.
From 11.00, Level -2
- Swimming pool and changing facilities available to use
- Explore the Lower Studio; a virtual spin environment with specialist IC6 bikes
18.30 – 20.30, Sundowners, Nash
The evening's Sundowners will be sponsored by the Fitness and Wellbeing Centre and members of the Nuffield Health team will be in attendance.
Whilst we’ll be opening for business on 16 November, please note that gym users can still use local Nuffield sites until Sunday 19 November, when complimentary access will be withdrawn. The official launch of the Centre will be in the New Year when our treatment suite comes online, so keep your eyes peeled for more launch event details!