Don't miss the Festive Fair on 29 November
Staff, faculty and students are all invited to join us between 11.30 and 14.00 on 29 November for our Annual Festive Fair. You’ll be able to take in the sights and sounds of the holiday season from the comfort of the Dining Room and Marquee and we have lots for you to feast on and gifts to buy for your loved ones.
- Pick up your lunch, with a selection of hot meats carved to order in baps, served, of course, with roasties and trimmings
- Watch our Chef’s Demonstration, starting at 12:00 on the main stage in the Dining Room – name to be announced very soon!
- Fresh from our suppliers; you’ll have the chance to discover more about our food along with some tasters! Visit our illy coffee stand, with samples of premium coffee and Baileys coffee cocktails
- Warm your cockles with hot chocolate and mulled wine
- Indulge in our festive homemade treats such as mince pies, stolen, yule logs, and a explore a variety of chutneys, chocolates and foodie gifts for your friends and family
- Discover our roasted chestnut stand in the Lower Quad
- Once again we welcome The Book People, with great deals on a range of bestsellers along with a selection of craft stalls – perfect for Christmas presents!
We are running an exciting raffle this year! For every purchase you make from the Fayre between 11.30-13.30 you’ll be given a ticket. The raffle will be once the Fair is over, and there are fantastic prizes on offer – look out for more details coming soon!