Don't miss the Festive Fair
Festive Fair: 29 November
Staff, faculty and students are all invited to join us between 11.30 and 14.00 on 29 November for the annual Festive Fair. Take in the sights and sounds of the holiday season from the comfort of the Dining Room and Marquee. There will be lots for you to feast on and gifts to buy for your loved ones.
- Pick up your lunch, with a selection of hot meats carved to order in baps, served with roasties and trimmings
- Watch our chef’s demonstration, starting at 12:00 on the main stage in the Dining Room
- Fresh from our suppliers; discover more about our food and sample some tasters! Visit our illy coffee stand, with samples of premium coffee and Baileys coffee cocktails (mmmm)
- Warm your cockles with hot chocolate and mulled wine
- Indulge in festive homemade treats such as mince pies, stolen, yule logs, and a explore a variety of chutneys, chocolates and foodie gifts for your friends and family
- Discover the joys of roasted chestnuts in the Lower Quad
- The Book People will also be offering great deals on a range of bestsellers, along with a selection of craft stalls – perfect for Christmas presents!
For every purchase you make from the fair between 11.30-13.30 you’ll be given a ticket. The raffle will be once the fair is over, and there are fantastic prizes on offer – look out for more details coming soon!