Applications open to attend MiM modules: exciting opportunity for staff members
Staff have an opportunity to apply to attend one of four Masters in Management (MiM) modules, from 29 October to 20 November.
Which modules can I study?
The following modules are available for staff to follow:
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Decision and Risk Analysis
Staff members who take part in any of these courses will be expected to fully participate in lectures and undertake required pre-reading, but will not be required to attend seminars, complete any coursework or undertake exams.
How do I apply?
Summaries of each module can be downloaded here, where you can find out if they could be relevant to your role or longer term career aspirations. You can also download a timetable for the modules.
You will need to create the time to prepare for and attend all lectures, keep on top of your day-to-day work and apply the learning back in your role. Please discuss this with your line manager to get their approval as well.
To apply please complete the application form and return it to Learning and Development by 5pm on Friday 14 September.
Module places will be offered based on:
- the relevance of this course to your stated learning objectives
- how you plan to apply the learning in your role and the impact this will have
- your commitment – with the support of your line manager – to attend the full course without compromising performance in your current role.
If you have any questions, please contact Learning and Development.