One month till Congregation Week!
Our Student Celebration Evening is fast approaching and we’re looking for seasoned performers or anyone brave enough to get on the stage at Koko to entertain their peers. So if you’re ready to share your talents with the world email JConradi@london.edu.
- Date Wednesday 11 July
- Time: 18:00-00:30
- Location: Koko, 1A Camden High St, London NW1 7JE
- Cost: £10
- Buy your tickets here! (two per student max, partners welcome)
Vote now for the most influential students of 2018
Every year 15-20 graduating students receive an award for their exceptional contribution. This could be for their impact on a programme or the community as a whole. Nominations have recently been short-listed and we are pleased to invite staff, students and faculty members to vote for the students they feel have made the most difference. The winners will receive their awards during the Student Celebration Evening on Wednesday 11 July.
Relax on the lawn for an extended last Sundowners as students.
- Date Sunday 8 July
- Time: 17:30-20:30 (partners welcome from 18:30)
- Location: The Nash & LBS Front Lawn
- Cost: Free (bring your LBS ID!)
Please note: Due to capacity restrictions, guests will only be allowed entry after the first hour, from 18.30 onwards.
Lecture tickets going fast!
Over half of the tickets have been snapped up already for our ‘Back to school’ lecture series, so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
The sessions will be delivered by some of the most celebrated professors in our faculty, including: Sir Andrew Likierman to Niro Sivanathan and from Rupert Merson to Simona Botti. It promises to be a fantastic opportunity for friends and family to experience a 'typical' day at LBS, minus the assignments of course!
- Date: Wednesday 11 OR Thursday 12 July
- Time: 09:30-12:30 (3 x 45 min sessions)
- Location: SOC LT 18 & 19 (3rd floor)
- Cost: Free, RSVP required
- Get tickets now!
- Due to capacity restrictions, total 200 attendees max per day
- Two tickets per student max, for ONE day only
- Each ticket will be for all three sessions during the allocated day
- Tickets are for friends/family of students ONLY, not students themselves
- Keep in mind your timetable, e.g if you’re graduating 11 July, you won't be able to send your relatives to a lecture AND have them back in time for graduation
Calling all volunteers! We need support with security sign-in at SOC on the morning of the event, especially on 12 July. If you’re able to volunteer please get in touch with: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com