Introducing your new Learning Core
We are pleased to announce the launch of your new and improved Learning Core, a digital learning platform designed to provide engaging, relevant and accessible learning opportunities for all staff.
We have updated our offering to make it easier for you to learn online whilst working from home, whether you focus on topics directly related to your current role or to your future career aspirations.
Incorporating your feedback, Learning Core streamlines your learning experience by collecting content you typically find in several places into one interface. From faculty insights and LinkedIn Learning to virtual training courses, Learning Core is your one-stop shop.
- Content: Learning Core features new content including 'Remote Working', 'Managing a Remote Team' and ‘Personal Resilience’ to support you working and leading from home
- Adapted LBS Courses: we have adapted our face-to-face courses such as coaching and feedback skills, courageous conversations and time effectiveness to be delivered virtually via Zoom. These have been designed to have an 'in- person feel' and cover practical and interactive content that will support you whilst working remotely
- More Faculty Insights: we have put a spotlight on thinking and research from our faculty throughout Learning Core, from videos and webinars to articles and podcasts
- Curated LinkedIn Learning: we have recommended LinkedIn Learning content on a range of topics
- Your Development: we have created a new toolkit providing best practice and guidance to help you to manage your own development.
Explore how Learning Core can work best for you here.
We are also adapting our people manager offering to ensure you feel supported to manage yourself and your teams effectively through this time, so watch this space. In the meantime, you can access your existing people manager learning resources here.
You’ll hear more about how Learning Core aligns with the rest of our Learning and Development offering shortly.