Incubator business receives multiple accolades
A business created by alumni Vishnu Teja Chundi MBA2017, from our Incubator Programme is fast becoming known as one of the UK’s top blockchain start-ups after winning multiple innovation and fintech awards.
AssetVault (The smart way to log and protect your assets), has developed technology on Blockchain that allows customers to:
- Tokenise all of their physical and digital assets in a secure and private register
- Protect these assets through home contents insurance products and fully digital wills
- Unlock the value of assets through advanced AI and Blockchain technology
With the team having alumni from London Business School, Harvard, University of California, Berkeley, Cambridge,BITS-Pilani and ex-employees of Accenture, McKinsey & Company, Bain & Company and Barclays, the company aims to become the largest repository of assets in the world.
AssetVault has already attracted investors from TechStars, EOS (partners from KPMG), Boston Consulting Group, Munich Re, Ageas, Standard Chartered, Nutmeg, BBC and advisors from HSBC, Google and Facebook.
In recent months they have been selected for a tremendous collection of accolades including:
- Completed the Accenture Fintech Innovation Lab, a 12-week programme that allows start-ups to build connections with relevant decision makers, gain valuable insights and spread their company visions to people
- Selected as the finalist of the EMEA UBS Future of Finance Challenge 2017, a competition aimed at finding innovative and potentially disruptive technological ideas and solutions that will support the transformation of the banking industry;
- Accepted onto London & Partners Business Growth Programme, designed to give expert advice and guidance helping the company to scale quickly.
- Selected amongst the finalists of Frontier Innovation Awards 2018 at Berkeley, Silicon Valley
- Accepted onto the PWC Scale | InsurTech Programme, a 12-week programme, helping companies to raise their profiles, identify commercial opportunities and prepare their business to scale.