Get connected: connect@LBS - now live for staff
connect@LBS, the self-service section of the School’s People Management system, is now live for all LBS staff.
This means that a number of our key HR processes have now moved online and you should now be using connect@LBS to manage:
- Bookings: holidays, sickness, absence and voluntary leave should now all be booked on the system
- Access to your data: including your payslip and personal information
“Today’s launch is excellent news for the School,” said HR Director, Tariq Ahmed. “Day to day connect@LBS is set to make routine tasks such as booking holiday and managing personal data much quicker and easier. It is also a core component of our People Plan. This launch continues our progress on using data to gain insight and plan action as we will increasingly have all our people related data in one place.
Thanks go to all of you that have helped in the development of connect@LBS so far. It’s now up to all of us to bring the system to life by filling it with useful data – I look forward to working on it with you.”
- Please see Information for first time users for details of access links, how to login and tasks to complete on your first visit.
- Information about the system, including FAQs can be found in the connect@LBS section of Portal: Human Resources\connect@LBS
- Please direct any further technical queries about how the system works, to email@example.com
- Our Annual Leave and Sickness Absence policies are newly updated and offer guidance on these key topics. If you have further queries about HR policy, please contact your HR Business Partner.