Executive Education launches first ever programme in Hong Kong
The Executive Education team has launched a new Masterclass in Private Equity – the School’s first ever programme in Hong Kong.
The four-day intensive course will leverage global expertise to participants in Hong Kong, the second largest private equity fund market in the world.
The programme will be led by Professor Florin Vasvari, a leading global thinker in private equity. Participants will explore valuation, structure, value creation, harvesting and more, with access to cutting-edge research grounded in real industry experience. Expert guest speakers include:
- Chief Executive Officer, MVision, Executive Fellow of Accounting, London Business School Mounir Green
- Chairman and Founding Partner, Vision Knight Capital David Wei
- Partner, CreditEase Seungha Ku
- Founder and Managing Partner, Validus Risk Management Kevin Lester
- Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company Benjamin Stretch
- Deputy Managing Partner, EQT Thomas von Koch
The programme is designed for senior finance professionals and business leaders with a minimum of seven years’ professional experience, who are looking to deepen their understanding of private equity.
Find out more and watch a video about the programme by visiting the website. The first programme will take place in November.