Attendees sample executive education at LBS Live
The full force of LBS teaching was on show at this year’s LBS Live, with a record 200 attendees sampling the executive education on offer.
The annual peek behind-the-scenes at the School cuts through the noise, with inspirational and practical learning for the modern business world. Guests were asked to reflect, refocus, reimagine, experience and experiment in the intensive taster sessions.
Highlights included 10 faculty-led sessions and five experiential sessions led by LBS experts including Irem Tuna, Dan Cable, Gillian Ku, Randall S Peterson and Sir Andrew Likierman. Topics covered included - influencing and persuasion, fintech and the future of finance, mindfulness and sustainable business.
The experiential sessions saw experts take delegates through topics such as speed coaching, laughing in the face of fear, performance and leadership.
Each session encouraged delegates to do one of five things:
• Reflect on their approach with fresh insights and alternative perspectives from LBS thought leaders.
• Refocus on their personal and organisational strategy, and learn how to build their expertise to maximise impact.
• Reimagine new heights with a snapshot of the latest thinking on the ever-changing global business landscape.
• Experience the innovative methods used by LBS experts, to embed truly transformative learning.
• Experiment with some of the latest tools and techniques to boost their potential and organisational competiveness.