2018 HR Strategy Forum – Work Inc. 2028: Paving the way for the next decade
LBS’s annual event for global HR and L&D executives, the HR Strategy Forum, was a hive of activity.
Organised by the Executive Education and the Marketing and Communications teams, it brought together over 150 people to hear a number of LBS academics and experts discuss how the world of work is likely to change over the next decade.
Check out photos from the event.
If you would like to know more you can watch all the sessions here.
- Michael Davies Keynote: Work Inc. 2028
- Tammy Erickson Keynote: Redesigning your organisation for 2028
- Dan Cable Keynote: Alive at work
- Randall Peterson Breakout: The diversity factor: Why collaboration is so difficult
- Simona Botti & David Faro Breakout: Experiments: A new way to link customer and brand value
- Ioannis Ioannou Breakout: The era of the responsible organisation
- Lynda Gratton Keynote: Lifelong learning – your competitive advantage